Polenta Pizza Bites
- 1 (18-ounce) tube polenta, cut into 16 slices
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1/3 cup pesto
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450F. Lightly coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place polenta slices on baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and turn pieces over. Bake another 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Spread 1 teaspoon pesto over each slice of polenta. Top with bell pepper and cheese. Bake 5 to 7 minutes, until cheese begins to brown. Makes 16 pizzas bites.
Upload a photo
You must be logged in to add recipes to your favorites
Login or register here