Point Clear Frittata
- Yield 1 servings
A wonderful blend of vegetables and seafood make up this tasty frittata.
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped canned artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 1/2 ounces crab meat
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallions
- -- Butter for sauteing
- -- Salt and pepper
- 3 -- eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- -- Chopped tomato and watercress, for garnish
- Saute 2 tablespoons chopped tomato, the artichoke hearts, spinach, crab meat and scallions in a small amount of butter in an ovenproof omelet pan until the vegetables are tender. Season with salt and pepper. Add the eggs and cook until soft-set, stirring frequently. Stir in the cheese.
- Place the pan in a 350F oven to melt the cheese and set the eggs to the desired degree of doneness.
Recipe reprinted with permission from PCH Hotels and Resort’s Grand Traditions (PCH Hotels and Resorts, Inc., Point Clear, Al., 2009).