Point Clear Frittata
- Yield: 1 servings
- 2tablespoons finely chopped tomato
- 2tablespoons finely chopped canned artichoke hearts
- 1/2cup spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 1/2ounces crab meat
- 1tablespoon chopped scallions
- -- Butter for sauteing
- -- Salt and pepper
- 3-- eggs, beaten
- 2tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- -- Chopped tomato and watercress, for garnish
- Saute 2 tablespoons chopped tomato, the artichoke hearts, spinach, crab meat and scallions in a small amount of butter in an ovenproof omelet pan until the vegetables are tender. Season with salt and pepper. Add the eggs and cook until soft-set, stirring frequently. Stir in the cheese.
- Place the pan in a 350F oven to melt the cheese and set the eggs to the desired degree of doneness.
Recipe reprinted with permission from PCH Hotels and Resort’s Grand Traditions (PCH Hotels and Resorts, Inc., Point Clear, Al., 2009).