PLUS Farfalle with Three Peppers
- Yield servings
- 1 box Barilla PLUS Farfalle
- 2 cups white onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, divided
- 1 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup red bell peppers, diced
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- Black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup water
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and 1 sprig of fresh thyme. Saute 5 minutes.
- Cook PLUS Farfalle according to package directions.
- Add peppers and water to skillet, season with salt and pepper. Saute an additional 10 minutes or until peppers are tender.
- Drain pasta, add to the skillet, and toss.
- Sprinkle with remaining thyme, chopped parsley and serve.
Courtesy of Barilla