Plum-Avocado and Arugula Salad with Feta
- Yield 4 servings
Sweet plums and creamy avocado provide the perfect balance to peppery arugula.
- 3 large ripe plums, pitted and sliced into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 ripe tomato, quartered and sliced into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and sliced into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry or balsamic vinegar
- Salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- 3 cups arugula leaves
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the plums, tomatoes, avocados, feta cheese, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Toss gently with a large mixing spoon.
- Divide the arugula among 4 plates. Place the plum salad over the arugula and serve.