Pizza-licious Home-Baked Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1package (13.8) ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1-- (8-ounce) can zucchini in Italian-style tomato sauce
- 3tablespoons canned tomato paste
- 6ounces (about 1 1/2 cups) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1-- (7-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1-- (8.25-ounce) can mixed vegetables, no-salt added
- 1tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425F. Oil a dark, metal-rimmed 10×15-inch cookie sheet with 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Unroll the crust onto the cookie sheet and press to cover the bottom of the cookie sheet, creating a slightly thicker rim around the edge. Brush another teaspoon of olive oil over the crust and set aside.
- Purée the zucchini and the tomato paste in a blender or food processor. Spread over the pizza crust. Top with the shredded mozzarella, mushrooms, mixed vegetables, Parmesan cheese and remaining olive oil.
- Bake until crust is browned and topping is bubbling, about 15 minutes. Let the pizza rest for 5 minutes before serving. Cut in 8 pieces.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 240
- Fat 8g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Sodium 720mg
- Carbohydrate 31g
- Fiber 3g
- Protein 11g