Two-cheese Chicken Pizza
- Yield servings
- 3 pounds boneless, chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 ounces pizza sauce
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 -- green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or butter
- 1 -- 6 ounce can sliced mushrooms, drained
- -- Black olives, sliced
- -- Pepperoni, sliced
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
Place single layer of chicken breasts in large glass baking dish. Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Bake at 350 degrees about 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
While chicken is cooking, saute the onion and green pepper in olive oil/butter.
Drain excess liquid from chicken after baking. Top with pizza sauce, sauteed onions/peppers, black olives, mushrooms, and pepperoni. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and top with shredded Mozzarella.
Return to oven and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes.