- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 0 mins
Pistachios add a different flavor twist to pesto.
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- 2 cups loosely packed basil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil (or enough to make dip creamy)
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Place garlic in food processor; pulse until chopped. Add pistachios, basil, lemon juice and salt; pulse until nuts are finely chopped.
- Add olive oil gradually through food chute and process until well combined. Add cheese and pulse 2 or 3 times.