- Yield: 4 servings
- 3tablespoons Asian sesame oil
- 2tablespoons grated fresh ginger root
- 1tablespoon lemon juice
- 1tablespoon honey
- 2teaspoons minced garlic
- 1teaspoon paprika
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1cup shelled Wonderful Pistachios, chopped
- 2tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 egg, beaten
- Mix sesame oil, ginger, lemon juice, honey, garlic and paprika; toss with chicken, cover and marinate in refrigerator for several hours. Mix pistachios and cornmeal. Dip marinated chicken pieces first in egg, then in pistachio mixture, pressing the nuts on. Place in baking pan; bake at 350F for 40 minutes or until done.
Recipe courtesy of Wonderful Pistachios.