Pomegranate Chicken Curry
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts halves
- 2tablespoons oil
- 1cup bottled or fresh pomegranate juice
- 2tablespoons honey mustard
- 1teaspoon curry powder
- 2tablespoons brown sugar
- 2tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2cup pomegranate seeds (arils) for garnish
- Flatten chicken breasts between wax paper to even thicknesses. Heat oil in large fry pan and cook chicken breasts over medium heat, turning to cook evenly, until lightly browned. Remove chicken breasts from pan. Discard oil remaining in pan. Add pomegranate juice, marmalade, honey mustard, curry powder, and brown sugar to pan. Cook over low heat until mixture begins to bubble. Add orange juice to cornstarch, and stir together until cornstarch is dissolved. Add to pomegranate juice mixture in pan and stir until mixture begins to thicken.
- Return chicken to pan, cover, and continue to cook over low heat for 10 minutes. Serve chicken breasts over rice and garnish with reserved pomegranate seeds.