Tepache Kid Tequila Cocktail
TEPACHE, a traditional fermented pineapple drink in Mexico, has been consumed for hundreds of years—older than the actual country itself. This recipe embodies the history and traditions of Mexican ancestors. It has deep roots in culture, which was the inspiration behind creating this original recipe.
- 2 parts Tres Agaves Añejo
- 1 part pineapple puree
- 1 part tamarind syrup (tamarind paste mixed with equal parts refined sugar and water)
- 2 dashes angostura bitters
- Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain over ice. Garnish with pineapple wedge.
This recipe from Honest Cooking was republished with permission.