- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 0 mins
Pineapple and peppers combine for a quick condiment for grilled meats.
- -- Salsa:
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh jalapeño pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- Stir together all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Recipe by Joanna Preuss.