Pineapple, Red Cabbage, and Corn Salad
- Yield 4 servings
A refreshing sweet and tart salad made with pineapple, lettuce, corn, and tomato tossed in a light vinaigrette.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- A pinch or two of black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups torn red leaf lettuce
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1/2 cup tomato wedges (about 1 small tomato)
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced yellow onion rings (about 1/4 small onion)
- To make dressing, whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl or jar.
- Place all salad ingredients into mixing bowl. Toss with dressing to mix.
- To serve, portion onto four serving bowls or plates. Enjoy immediately.
Recipe originally printed in the cookbook Ani’s Raw Food Asia: Easy East-West Fusion Recipes by Ani Phyo.