Pineapple Raisin Sticky Buns
- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 25 mins
This a quick & easy recipe my children & grandchildren just love them , great on a cold morning serve hot with a glass of milk.
- 1 (20-ounce) can rushed pineapple
- 1/2cup Caiifornia raisins
- 1/4cup brown sugar
- 8 maraschino cherries
- 1/4cup granulated sugar
- 1tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits (8 count)
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place pineapple, raisins and brown sugar in a 9-inch round cake pan and spread evenly. Slice cherries into halves and place in pan cut side up.
- Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Separate biscuits and dip each in sugar mixture to coat. Place on top of pineapple mixture.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until biscuits are until golden brown. Invert pan over a large plate to remove. Serve hot.
OPTIONAL – You can use regular size biscuits (10 count)