Pineapple Pork Kebobs
- Yield 4 servings
Kids love anything that’s served on a stick. Here’s a pork dish that’s perfectly dressed up with pineapple.
- Rosemary Garlic Marinade:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Pineapple Pork Kebobs:
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup pineapple, cut 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup sweet onion, cut 1-inch
- 1 cup rainbow peppers, cut 1-inch chunks
- 10-inch skewers, soaked
- Rosemary Veggies:
- 2 cups broccoli, chunked
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 tablespoons 580
- To make the marinade: Mix olive oil, rosemary and garlic in small mixing bowl. Divide in half.
- To make the kebobs: Thread pork, pineapple, onions and peppers onto skewers.
- Brush skewers with half of Rosemary Garlic Marinade, season with salt. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Place skewers under preheated broiler 5 inches from heat; broil 10-15 minutes or until meat is firm and lightly browned.
- To make the vegetables: Heat remaining marinade in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add broccoli and cherry tomatoes, cook for 5 minutes, or until broccoli is bright green and tender. Remove from heat and add cheese.
Recipe courtesy of Produce for Kids