Pina Colada Popsicles
Enjoying these creamy pops may result in drifting away to a tropical paradise.
- 1/2 cup Coco Lopez sweetened coconut cream
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 4 ounces Sailor Jerry's Spiced rum, or substitute your favorite spiced rum
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons crushed pineapple
- 3 tablespoons shredded coconut
- Combine Coco Lopez, pineapple juice, rum and nutmeg and mix well.
- Place 1 teaspoon of crushed pineapple and 1 teaspoon of shredded coconut into each popsicle form.
- Pour mix into forms and freeze.