- Yield 4 servings
A classic Pimm's Cup elevated by summer fruits and herbs.
Pimm’s Cup is the perfect summer drink. It’s refreshing as all get out and filled with lots of bright, summery odds and ends that add textural depth and a lovely fragrance—especially if you go for mint varieties like apple mint.
- 1 cup Pimm's No. 1
- 1 cup strong ginger beer
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- 16 small strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced into rounds
- In a large pitcher, combine the Pimm’s No. 1, ginger beer, and lemon juice and stir. Add about half of the ice, followed by the strawberries, mint, cucumber, lemon rounds, and remaining ice. Stir gently, then serve immediately. You can make this ahead of time and chill, keeping the ice and fresh ingredients separate until you are ready to serve.
Reprinted with permission from Vibrant Food by Kimberley Hasselbrink (Ten Speed Press, © 2014).