Pimm’s Cup Cocktail
- Yield 4 servings
A delicious sweet and spicy liqueur makes this drink particularly refreshing.
- 8 fluid ounces Pimm's No. 1
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 12 fluid ounces ginger beer
- 4 Persian cucumber strips, 1/8 inch thick, blanched
- Divide the Pimm’s and lemon juice evenly among four Collins glasses and stir.
- Fill each glass with ice and finish each cocktail with ginger beer.
- Garnish with skewered cucumber strips and lemon wedges, if using. Serve.
- Fill a small pot with water and bring to a boil.
- While waiting for the water to boil, make an ice bath by pouring 2 cups of ice and 4 cups of water into a mixing bowl.
- Carefully drop the cucumber strips into the boiling water and boil for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Using tongs, gently remove the strips from the pot and drop into the ice bath.
- Once the strips have cooled completely, skewer them onto long cocktail picks.
Recipe From Cocktails for the Four Seasons by Jenny Park and Teri Lyn Fisher, (Peter Pauper Press, 2014)