Pig Eatin’ Cake
- Yield: 16 servings
"Begin with a box, end with a beauty, and eat like a pig! This is an easy and excellent cake to take to parties, and I've used it on many occasions."
- 1 (18-ounce) box Duncan Hines Golden Butter Recipe cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) can mandarin oranges with juice
- 3 eggs
- 1/2cup oil or margarine
- 1 (16-ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping
- 1box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (16-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- Combine cake mix, mandarin oranges, eggs, and oil.
- Beat on medium speed for 4 minutes.
- Pour into three greased layer cake pans.
- Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes.
- Mix whipped topping, pudding mix, and crushed pineapple together to fill and frost cake.
Tips From Our Test Kitchen: You needn’t frost the sides of this cake. Garnish with extra mandarin oranges and fresh strawberries.
Recipe by Nancy Chop, Lady Lake, Fla.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Glycemic Load 0
- Calories 330
- Fat 15g
- Saturated Fat 7g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
- Monounsaturated Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 35mg
- Sodium 320mg
- Potassium 70mg
- Carbohydrate 45g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugars 29g
- Protein 3g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Vitamin A 6%
- Vitamin C 10%
- Calcium 6%
- Iron 2%