Pesto Chicken Pasta Salad
- Yield servings
- 3 -- chicken breasts, diced and sauteed in olive oil until browned. Or you can substitute 1 rotisserie chicken.
- 1 pound of cooked pasta (penne, shells, or bow ties)
- 1 small jar of pesto, or 1 cup of home made pesto
- 1 -- jar of sun dried tomatoes in olive oil, chopped
- 1/2 can large black olives, sliced
- 2 cans of artichoke hearts or bottoms, drained and chopped
- 1 cup of pignoli nuts, toasted
- 1 cup of Shredded parmesan cheese
Add all the ingredients into a large bowl and stir. Serve on a bed of lettuce with parmesan bruschetta.
This can be served warm or at room temperature.