Pesto Chicken Pasta Salad
- Yield: servings
- 3-- chicken breasts, diced and sauteed in olive oil until browned. Or you can substitute 1 rotisserie chicken.
- 1pound of cooked pasta (penne, shells, or bow ties)
- 1small jar of pesto, or 1 cup of home made pesto
- 1-- jar of sun dried tomatoes in olive oil, chopped
- 1/2can large black olives, sliced
- 2cans of artichoke hearts or bottoms, drained and chopped
- 1cup of pignoli nuts, toasted
- 1cup of Shredded parmesan cheese
Add all the ingredients into a large bowl and stir. Serve on a bed of lettuce with parmesan bruschetta.
This can be served warm or at room temperature.