Pesto Catfish Packets
- Yield 8 servings
- Prep 12 mins
- Cook 10 mins
Summer flavors of pesto and tomato in a quick fish from the grill.
Catfish, pesto and tomatoes are wrapped in individual aluminum foil packets and grilled.
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 (6-ounce) catfish fillets
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- Lime slices
- Prepare grill.
- Cut aluminum foil into 8 pieces, 8 x 11-inches. Drizzle 1/2 tablespoon olive oil on each piece. Place fish on top of oil. Lightly spread 1 tablespoon pesto over each fillet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with tomatoes and lime slices.
- Seal foil packets and set on grill rack. Grill 10 minutes or until fish are opaque.