Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 8ounces ricotta cheese
- 1cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4cup pepperoni, finely chopped
- 1teaspoon garlic powder
- 1teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F. Combine ricotta, mayonnaise, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, pepperoni, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and red pepper in a medium-sized bowl, and mix well. Spoon into an ungreased ovenproof casserole dish. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella on top. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and golden. Serve hot with wedges of Italian bread.
Tips from our Test Kitchen: Hard-core pepperoni fans can double the pepperoni. This dip is also great served with sliced vegetables.
—Amy Collins, Fort Valley, Va.