Pepper Havarti and Smoked Ham Bubble Bread
- Yield 12 servings
Pepper Havarti cheese and smoked ham star in this tasty pull-apart bread appetizer.
- 1 loaf (16-ounces) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 cup (4-ounces) Wisconsin Pepper Havarti or Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- 2 ounces smoked ham, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Roll or pat dough into 12-inch circle; sprinkle cheese and ham over top. Knead, turning dough 10 to 12 times to blend ingredients. Divide dough into 24 balls; roll each in melted butter. Place 12 balls in 9-inch tube pan, in even layer about 1/4 inch apart; repeat with remaining dough balls to make a second layer. Cover; let rise for 1 hour or until doubled in bulk.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Release from pan, running knife around sides. Transfer bread to wire rack. Cool slightly; serve warm.
Recipe courtesy of the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board