- Yield 2 dozen
These little bites are perfect to serve at your next holiday party.
- 9 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup melted margarine
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 -- eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- Combine cream cheese, softened margarine and flour in bowl; mix well. Shape into small balls. Press into nonstick miniature muffin cups. Combine melted margarine, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in bowl; mix well. Stir in pecans. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 mintues. Cool in pans.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Telephone Pioneers of America’s Calling all Cook, Three (the Telephone Pioneers of America, Alabama Chapter #34, Birmingham, Al., 1994).