- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep: 18 minutes
- Cook: 10 minutes
- 2ounces finely chopped pecans
- 1ounce panko breadcrumbs
- 1teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 4-- (4- to 6-ounce) U.S. farmed rainbow trout ﬁllets, boneless, skin-on
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place pecans, panko, parsley, dill, salt and pepper into a small mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Mix butter into pecan mixture, using your ﬁngers or the tines of a fork, until well incorporated.
- Place the ﬁllets on a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Sprinkle pecan mixture evenly onto the ﬁllets, and press down to cover.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until ﬁsh is opaque, ﬁrm and ﬂaky. The pecan crust should be lightly browned.
Recipe courtesy of Alton Brown.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 334
- Fat 22g
- Cholesterol 82mg
- Sodium 360mg
- Carbohydrate 7g
- Fiber 2g
- Protein 26g