Pecan Crunch Grouper
- Yield 4 servings
Somethings fishy about this dish, try this flavorful pecan crunch grouper.
- 4 (6- to 8-ounce) grouper, salmon or amberjack fillets
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- Sprinkle the fillets with the lemon juice, salt and pepper and arrange in a lightly greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Combine the Dijon mustard, butter and honey in a small bowl and brush on the fillets. Mix the bread crumbs, pecans and parsley in a small bowl and spoon evenly over the fillets. Bake at 450F for 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish servings with fresh parsley springs and/or lemon slices.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Louisville’s Splendor in the Bluegrass (Junior League of Louisville, KY 2000).