- Yield: servings
- 1cup unsalted butter, no substitutes
- 1cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1cup chopped pecans
- 24 graham cracker squares
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 10 x 15-inch cookie sheet with foil. Lightly grease foil.
- Place graham crackers on cookie sheet in one layer. Evenly sprinkle pecans over top. Set aside. Melt butter in a small sauce pan. Add brown sugar, and stir until mixture boils. Boil for 1 minute. Pour evenly over graham crackers and pecans. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, and immediately place the hot cookie sheet in the freezer. Remove the cookie sheet after one hour, and break bark into pieces. This candy does not need to be refrigerated.
Dorothy Huberman, Kilgore, TX