Pearl’s Yummy Potatoes
- Yield 8-10 servings
- 1 (2-pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt / pepper to taste
- 1 tube soda crackers, crushed
- 1 cube margarine, melted
- Saute chopped onion in 1 Tbs. margarine.
- Combine main ingredients.
- Spoon into 9 x 13 pan.
- Cover with crushed crackers and drizzle melted margarine over top.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes.
Note: May be chilled unbaked overnight. Bake 1 hour.