Pear Champagne Salad
- Yield 6 to 8 servings
"This recipe was given to me by my daughter-in-law and it is a family favorite. It is simple to make and guests rave about the taste."
- 2 heads of Boston Bibb (butter)
- 3/4 cup Craisins
- 1 cup bleu or Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1 medium English cucumber
- 1 cup glazed pecans
- 1 bottle of Pear Champagne Vinegarette salad dressing
- garlic croutons
- Wash lettuce and dry between paper towels. Break in medium-sized pieces and place in a large salad bowl.
- Wash and slice cucumber in very thin slices then place in bowl.
- Add next three ingredients. Do not pour the salad dressing until you are ready to serve as it will get soggy. Toss with garlic croutons.
– Candy Frizado, Beaverton, Ore.