- Yield 32 pieces
- 2 cups Basic Cookie Dough
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup lightly salted dry roasted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line cookie sheets with parchment.
- Shape 2 cups of Basic Cookie Dough into 32 balls.
- Whisk egg white in a pie plate. Spread peanuts on wax paper. Working with a few dough balls at a time, roll in egg white and coat with peanuts. Arrange 1 1/2-inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes or until edges are golden. Let cool on cookie sheets 3 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire rack; let cool completely.