Peanut Butter Swirl Bars
- Yield: 16 pieces
- 1/3cup butter
- 1/2cup peanut butter
- 3/4cup brown sugar
- 3/4cup sugar
- 2-- eggs
- 2teaspoons vanilla
- 1cup flour
- 1teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2-- to 2 cups chocolate chips
- Beat butter till creamy, about 5 minutes on high.
- Add peanut butter (crunchy or creamy), and cream with butter.
- Add sugars and mix well. Add eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in flour and baking powder.
- Spread in greased oblong pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips over batter, don't forget the edges and the corners. (Believe it or not, this is one recipe that tastes better with less chocolate. Experiment with how much chocolate chips you like.)
- Cook in preheated oven 350 for 5 minutes.
- Take out and using knife, swirl melted chips through batter. Return to oven and bake 25-30 minutes. Do not over bake. Cool before cutting.