Peanut Butter Tofu Pie
- Yield 8 servings
Pureed tofu lends a mystique to this decadent peanut butter pie.
- 1 (9-inch) baked pie crust
- 1 (12.3-ounce) package silken firm tofu
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 8 tablespoons fudge sauce
- Chopped roasted soy nuts (optional)
- Combine tofu, sugar, cream cheese, peanut butter and vanilla in food processor or blender, process until smooth. Spoon into pie crust; chill 4 hours. Cut into 8 wedges, top each with 1 tablespoon fudge sauce. Garnish with soy nuts, if desired.
Recipe courtesy of The Soyfoods Council