Peanut Butter Bars or Cookies
- Yield 40 pieces
- 3 cups Rolled Grains: Oats or etc.
- 1/4 cup Flax Seed, Wheat Germ or etc.
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Craisins
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 3/4 cup Dark Chocolote Chips
- 2 -- Eggs
- 3/4 cup Apple Sauce
- 1/4 cup Butter Softened
- 1/3 cup Honey or Agave
- 1 cup Peanut Butter, Chunky
Heat oven to 350. Butter or Pam bottom of an 8½ x11 or small Jelly Roll pan.
Add and mix all dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
In a mixer bowl, add the remaining ingredients. Mix well, then add mixed dry ingriedents and mix wsll. Press mixture into baking pan and let set / absorb for 5-10 minutes. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Cut into bars while still warm. Remove from pan when cooled.
For cookies, drop onto cookie sheet and bake 10-12 minutes.