Peanut Butter Balls
- Yield 30 pieces
Children will enjoy helping you make this yummy treat.
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 pound dipping chocolate
- Combine the confectioners' sugar, peanut butter and butter in a bowl and mix well. Shape into 1-inch balls and place on waxed-lined baking sheet. Let stand for 20 minutes or until dry. Melt the chocolate using the package directions. Dip the peanut butter balls in the chocolate and return to the baking sheet. Let stand until dry. Store, tightly covered, in a cool dry locations.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Anne Grimes’ Dumplings ‘N More; Recollections & Recipes (Ayden, North Carolina, 2008).