Peachy Pork Picante
- Yield 4 servings
Spicy meets sweet for a happy union in this quick stovetop dish. Everyone who tries this dish likes it, so try it! Serve with rice and beans, garnished with cilantro.
- 1 pound boneless pork loin, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 to 2 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 -- (8-ounce) jar salsa, chunky style
- 1/3 cup peach preserves
- Coat pork cubes with taco seasoning. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add pork and cook to brown, stirring occasionally. Add salsa and preserves to pan, lower heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Serve over rice, if desired.