- Yield: 4 servings
- 1-- (15 1/4-ounce) can sliced peaches in juice
- 1 1/2cups sugar-free lemonade
- 1-- (6-ounce) container low-fat or non-fat vanilla yogurt
- Freeze the can of peaches overnight or longer until frozen solid.
- Run the frozen can under hot, running water for 3 to 4 minutes until the edges are thawed. (The contents will move when you shake the can.) Open the can and coarsely cut up the fruit in the can with a small knife; scoop into the blender. Add the remaining ingredients, cover blender and purée.
- Serve in chilled glasses.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 120
- Fat .5g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 50mg
- Carbohydrate 26g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 2g