- Yield 10 servings
This is an exceptional cold soup that is so easy to mix together. Canned peaches work fine, and no one will know the difference.
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh peaches, peeled, pitted, and sliced, or 1 (28-ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
- 2 cups nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- Purée peaches in food processor until smooth.
- Add yogurt, orange juice, pineapple juice, lemon juice, sugar and almond extract, blending until smooth. Refrigerate until serving.