Peach Salsa with Red Bell Pepper and Onion
- Yield 1 cups
A quick-and-easy topping for fish, chicken or turkey burgers or a fabulous summertime dip.
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 ripe peach, peeled and diced (about 1/2 pound)
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced (about 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1/4 cup chopped purple onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- Whisk together honey, lime juice and cayenne pepper in a small bowl.
- Combine peaches, peppers, purple onion and cilantro in a medium bowl. Pour lime juice mixture over peaches, tossing gently. Cover and chill until ready to serve.