Peach-Glazed Flank Steak
- Yield 4 servings
This summery flank steak has the sweetness of peaches combined with tangy soy sauce, creating a complex flavor in only 5 ingredients. Great served with fresh Peach Salsa.
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (2-pound) flank steak
- Peach Salsa (optional)
- Combine preserves, soy sauce, mustard and garlic in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, mixing well. Simmer 5 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Place flank steak in a heavy-duty zip-top bag or in a shallow dish. Pour peach marinade over steak; cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours up to 8 hours. Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat (375F).
- Grill steak, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin strips and serve with Peach Salsa, if desired.