Mark Boughton Photography / styling by Teresa Blackburn
- 5 peaches, peeled
- 1 1/2cups raw or brown sugar
- 1-2tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1quart full-fat plain Greek yogurt
- Cut peaches into bite-sized chunks. Place in a glass or stainless bowl. Sprinkle with sugar and balsamic vinegar. Stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Combine Greek yogurt with peach mixture in a large bowl. Mix well. Pour into ice cream freezer and churn according to manufacturer’s instructions. Eat immediately or within an hour or so for soft serve. Makes about 6 cups.