Quick Peach Crisp
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 20 mins
Packaged ginger cookies make this four-ingredient Peach Crisp a snap.
Any kind of molasses or ginger cookie will work, but we love the Biscoff cookies (now available in the supermarket), which started their life on Delta Airlines.
- 2 1/2 cups ginger or molasses cookie crumbs, coarsely crumbled, divided
- 4 cups sliced fresh, ripe, pitted peaches (not peeled)
- 2 tablespoons cold butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups cookie crumbs evenly over the bottom 4 small, shallow ramekins. Divide peaches among ramekins.
- Sprinkle remaining remaining 1 cup cookie crumbs evenly over peaches.
- Place a few butter pieces on top of each ramekin. Sprinkle sugar evenly over each and bake about 20 minutes, until peaches are softened and butter is bubbly.
Recipe by Jill Melton, Editor