Peach and Brie Quesadillas
- Yield: 12 wedges servings
- Lime honey dipping sauce:
- 2tablespoons honey
- 2teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1cup thinly sliced peeled peaches (about 2 large)
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1teaspoon brown sugar
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 3ounces Brie cheese, thinly sliced
For the sauce:
- Whisk the honey, lime juice and lime zest in a bowl until combined.
For the quesadillas:
- Gently toss the peaches with the chives and brown sugar in a bowl until coated.
- Top each tortilla with one-fourth of the cheese and one-fourth of the peach mixture and fold over to enclose the filling.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place two quesadillas in the prepared pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side or until the quesadillas are light brown and crisp. Remove to a baking sheet and cover to keep warm.
- Repeat the procedure with the remaining quesadillas. Cut each quesadilla into three wedges and garnish with strips of fresh chives. Serve warm with the sauce.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Devon Horse Show and Country Fair, Appetizers at Devon, A Collection of Recipes from the Devon Horse Show and Country Fair (Devon Horse Show and Country Fair, 2008)