Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- 1ounce smoke-dried or sun-dried tomatoes
- 1tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2cloves garlic, minced
- 12ounces fettucini, cooked and drained
- 1/2cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1/4cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- Place tomatoes in a medium bowl, cover with very hot water, and let stand 15 minutes. Drain, then finely chop.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; cook 1 minute.
- Pour in half-and-half; heat 1 minute. Add tomatoes, pasta, cheeses, spinach and salt to skillet; heat thoroughly, tossing well.
- Remove from heat. Season with salt.
Recipe by Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarbrough.