Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Yield 6 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 30 mins
Drying or smoking really concentrates tomatoes' flavor for this pasta dinner.
- 1 ounce smoke-dried or sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces fettucini, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place tomatoes in a medium bowl, cover with very hot water, and let stand 15 minutes. Drain, then finely chop.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; cook 1 minute.
- Pour in half-and-half; heat 1 minute. Add tomatoes, pasta, cheeses, spinach and salt to skillet; heat thoroughly, tossing well.
- Remove from heat. Season with salt.
Recipe by Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarbrough.