Pasta with Black Olive, Mushroom, Artichoke Sauce
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1-- small onion, diced
- 2cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1-- 28- oz can Italian crushed mushrooms
- 1-- 6-oz. can California Black Ripe Olives, sliced
- 1-- 6-oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1pound whole wheat angel hair pasta
- -- freshly grated parmesan cheese
In a large skillet saute olive oil and onion over medium heat for three minutes. Add mushrooms and cook for another two minutes. Add tomatoes, olives, and artichoke hearts. Increase the heat to moderately high and simmer until juices thicken to form a sauce, about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the angel hair. Drain well. Add sauce and toss. Serve with Parmesan cheese on the side.