Pasta Salad with Vegetables, Walnuts and Fruit
- Yield 28 servings
This pasta salad has a unique combination of taste, texture and vibrancy with a blast of flavor and eye-catching colors.
- 1 -- (16-ounce) package tri-colored spiral pasta
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup shredded or finely chopped carrots
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame, cooked according to package directions
- 1/3 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup sesame sees, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Light Raspberry and Walnut Dressing or light dressing of choice
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients with cooked pasta except dressing. Toss with dressing. Makes about 14 cups.