- Yield 4 to 6 servings
- 3 -- (15 oz) cans if beans, drained (1 kidney, 1 pinto, 1 black)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 -- green pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 can (28oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pound hamburg
- 1 pound kielbasa (cut small)
- 1/2 box small pasta shells
Cook hamburg and kielbasa together until hamburg is brown, drain.
Combine all of the ingredients in the slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours.
When chili is done cook the pasta shells for 6 to 8 minutes, drain, rinse with cold water, toss with a little olive oil (vegetable oil)
Serve chili over pasta or mix the pasta in.