- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 3-- (15 oz) cans if beans, drained (1 kidney, 1 pinto, 1 black)
- 1medium onion, chopped
- 1-- green pepper, chopped
- 2cloves garlic, chopped
- 1can (28oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3cup ketchup
- 3tablespoons chili powder
- 1teaspoon black pepper
- 1teaspoon cumin
- 1pound hamburg
- 1pound kielbasa (cut small)
- 1/2box small pasta shells
Cook hamburg and kielbasa together until hamburg is brown, drain.
Combine all of the ingredients in the slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours.
When chili is done cook the pasta shells for 6 to 8 minutes, drain, rinse with cold water, toss with a little olive oil (vegetable oil)
Serve chili over pasta or mix the pasta in.