Passion Fruit Margarita Cocktail
- Yield: 2 servings
- Coarse salt for rimming the glasses
- Lime wedges for garnish
- 4ounces tequila
- 1ounce lime juice
- 3 basil leaves
- 1cup passion fruit juice
- 1 pasteurized egg white or 3 tablespoons liquid egg whites
- Julienned basil for garnish
- Rim two glasses with salt by running a lime wedge around the edge of the glasses and then dipping in the coarse salt. Fill each with ice.
- Add the tequila, lime juice and basil leaves to a martini shaker. Muddle the basil well.
- Add the passion fruit juice and the egg whites.
- Shake well and pour into the two glasses. Garnish with basil and wedges and serve.