- Yield 4-6 servings
- 1/2 pound parsnips, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Fleur de sel
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel the parsnips into long very thin strips. Place the strips in a bowl and toss with the olive oil and the salt. Lay the parsnip strips on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the parsnip strips are crispy and golden brown. Allow the strips to cool on the lined baking sheets before removing.
Recipe courtesy Emeril Lagasse, copyright MSLO, Inc., all rights reserved