Parsley Tortellini Toss
- Yield: 12 servings
'This is a good recipe for leftover turkey and ham.'
- 1-- (16-ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 1cup diced provolone
- 1cup diced mozzarella
- 1cup cubed cooked ham
- 1cup cubed cooked turkey
- 1cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 2medium carrots, shredded
- 1/2medium green or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3cup olive oil
- 3tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 2medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- -- Coarsely ground black pepper
1. Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain in a colander and run under cold water to cool quickly. Shake off excess water.
2. Combine provolone, mozzarella, ham, turkey, peas, carrots and bell pepper in a large bowl; mix well. Add tortellini.
3. Mix oil, vinegar, Parmesan, garlic and parsley in a jar. Secure lid and shake to blend. Pour over pasta mixture. Toss gently to coat completely. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 2 hours to allow the flavors to blend. Season with salt and black pepper. Serves 12.