Parsley Tortellini Toss
- Yield 12 servings
- 1 -- (16-ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 1 cup diced provolone
- 1 cup diced mozzarella
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1/2 medium green or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- -- Coarsely ground black pepper
1. Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain in a colander and run under cold water to cool quickly. Shake off excess water.
2. Combine provolone, mozzarella, ham, turkey, peas, carrots and bell pepper in a large bowl; mix well. Add tortellini.
3. Mix oil, vinegar, Parmesan, garlic and parsley in a jar. Secure lid and shake to blend. Pour over pasta mixture. Toss gently to coat completely. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 2 hours to allow the flavors to blend. Season with salt and black pepper. Serves 12.