Simple Parmesan Roasted Yams
- 3-4medium yams
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1/2teaspoon Montreal steak seasoning
1. Cut yams into ¼-inch slices.
2. In a large bowl, combine yams, olive oil, rosemary, and steak seasoning, mixing thoroughly.
3. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and bake in a 425F oven until golden brown, about 18-22 minutes. Flip halfway through.
4. Set oven to broil.
5. Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over the yams, dividing evenly.
6. Broil until the cheese is melted and golden brown.
7. Add additional seasoning to taste.