Vegan Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
- Yield 4 servings
- 1 pound asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 tablespoon vegan Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Arrange the asparagus in a single layer on the baking sheet and drizzle the olive oil over it to coat. Sprinkle with the salt and roast for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the vegan Parmesan.
Recipes from Quick and Easy Vegan Celebrations: 150 Great-Tasting Recipes Plus Festive Menus for Vegantastic Holidays and Get-Togethers All Through the Year, copyright © Alicia C. Simpson, 2010. Reprinted by permission of the publisher, The Experiment, LLC.